Week 6: The Reckoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6: The Reckoning

Ive bolded games of interest. There are 6-7 games where ranked teams faced each other. Gonna be a great weekend.

Excellent list. Can't wait.

Are these central times?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Excellent list. Can't wait.

Are these central times?
      yeah, all central times.

Comment

what is Utah ranked now? I assume at 3-1 (including win on the road @ Michigan) they should be getting some votes. That UCLA Utah game is going to be good.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The UCF @ Houston game on Thursday should be interesting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            what is Utah ranked now? I assume at 3-1 (including win on the road @ Michigan) they should be getting some votes. That UCLA Utah game is going to be good.
            He didn't bold it as a "Game of Interest," super mean.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              #sjbh

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                I just noticed that the Utah game is on ESPN. that's really weird. i wonder if that is a typo?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I just noticed that the Utah game is on ESPN. that's really weird. i wonder if that is a typo?
                  I think it comes on right after ESPN's Priesthood Session Post-Game Show.
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I see the Tigers/Spartans game didn't make your list--not even unbolded.

Comment

Coach...where did you get that list? I am looking for something like that to reference on the weekends!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        Coach...where did you get that list? I am looking for something like that to reference on the weekends!
                        http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Comment

I will say that, as fun as all the weeping, wailing, rending of garments, etc. has been, Utah could beat UCLA (who has only really looked good vs. ASU) this week and be back to their regular asshole selves.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I will say that, as fun as all the weeping, wailing, rending of garments, etc. has been, Utah could beat UCLA (who has only really looked good vs. ASU) this week and be back to their regular asshole selves.
                            And we could lose to USU or UCF and that also would do the trick. #wmph
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                              X