XBOX 360 Gamertag Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 Gamertag Thread

I have some of you on there already, but I never really play it much anymore...

BYUTickster

There you go.

(As you can see, there is a trend. If I use the same name on each system it is easy for me to remember.)

Colly Wolly.

These are the games I'm actively playing on xbox live:

Halo Wars
    Call of Duty 4
    Battlefield 1943
    Left 4 Dead
    Red Faction: Guerilla
    Battlefield Bad Company

Comment

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
      Colly Wolly.

These are the games I'm actively playing on xbox live:

Halo Wars
      Call of Duty 4
      Battlefield 1943
      Left 4 Dead
      Red Faction: Guerilla
      Battlefield Bad Company
      Is that the online-only Battlefield 1943? I've been thinking of downloading it. How is it? Is it worth the very low price of $15?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Is that the online-only Battlefield 1943? I've been thinking of downloading it. How is it? Is it worth the very low price of $15?
        It is definitely worth the $15. I think there is a 30 minute trial available. The first few days were a disaster as EA underestimated the demand. Servers were overloaded an no one could get into a game. The problem seems to be under control now. I've had a lot of fun playing with friends. It is absolutely the best arcade game available. Good bang for the buck on this one.

Comment

crazy4ih
          "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
            It is definitely worth the $15. I think there is a 30 minute trial available. The first few days were a disaster as EA underestimated the demand. Servers were overloaded an no one could get into a game. The problem seems to be under control now. I've had a lot of fun playing with friends. It is absolutely the best arcade game available. Good bang for the buck on this one.
            Sweet, thanks for the info.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
            X