Weight lifting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight lifting question

I really don't want to get any bigger in my arms and legs, but I would like to tone them and maybe add some definition so that I look like a super stud.

Anyway, I have been attempting this by doing more reps at less weight, using standard things that non-weight lifters do. Squats, leg curls/extensions, curls, bench press, etc. Am I on the right path? Should I be doing different lifts or something? Any advice?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I really don't want to get any bigger in my arms and legs, but I would like to tone them and maybe add some definition so that I look like a super stud.

Anyway, I have been attempting this by doing more reps at less weight, using standard things that non-weight lifters do. Squats, leg curls/extensions, curls, bench press, etc. Am I on the right path? Should I be doing different lifts or something? Any advice?
    Try high reps, low weights with some core component. For example, do curls standing on one leg with the other leg perpendicular to your body, or do as many as you can of something in a set amount to time, for example, for two minutes do as many cycles as you can of 3 dumbbell squats, 3 pushups and 2 pullups.
    This space is available.

Comment

Working...
    X