PDA

View Full Version : I would love to see Weber St. win today.

Hot Lunch
12-06-2008, 12:25 PM
It is great to see Mac having success at Weber. When Mac was hired there I thought it was a great hire. I started to question until this year. He is a great recruiter and finally has his guys in the program and it is making a difference. Mac is a great guy and a great coach and deserves to be successful.

That being said, watching some of this Weber/Montana game makes you realize the difference between 1AA and 1A football.

cougjunkie
12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Well Weber State loses and so does Snow College. Snow was playing for the National Championship for the second straight year and lost.

Teenage Dirtbag
12-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Snow was playing for the National Championship for the second straight year and lost.

I took my son to that game. What a heartbreaker for Snow. If they knock that blocked FG out of the end zone instead of trying to fall on it, they most likely would have won the game.

Teenage Dirtbag
12-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Mac is a great guy and a great coach and deserves to be successful.

When we took our kids to D-Land earlier this year, we got to the airport and were having a horrible morning. Our kids were grouchy, we were late, etc etc. I see Ron McBride walking on the sidewalk and I point him out to my son. As he walks by I said "Hi Coach", and he stopped, put his arm around me and started asking how I was doing. He spent a minute or so talking to us and giving my son a hard time about his BYU hat. Then he took off, and the mood of my entire family had lifted. It was incredible. I was so appreciative of him taking the time to just say hi, it made a huge difference in our day. I always liked Mac, but I had no idea he was that nice.