A blind Goatnapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blind Goatnapper

may result from this article on the Koz.

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Shoot, that made my nipples hard.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

When I saw the subject line, my first thought was, "Even a blind Goatnapper finds his nuts twice a day."

But that article was cool too.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Koz is a cool guy. I was in his ward as a missionary outside of Chicago, and he was in the bishopric. Gary Crowton later moved into that ward, but it was after I left. Koz would have us all over to his house on Monday nights for FHE. There was always tons of food and we'd play pool and hang out (we were great missionaries). He had a room dedicated to all his BYU and Bears gear and jerseys and stuff.

I was surprised to hear he's coaching at North Chicago High. Not exactly a great part of town. I thought I had heard that he was coaching at one of the more "upscale" high schools in the area, but maybe I'm wrong. Good luck to him.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I loved Koz. I would say that Koz, Jimmy Mac and Detmer are probably my three favorite BYU players. See that '71 not one RM in the group!

I will agree that he has changed. I almost died when I saw him at halftime of the Notre Dame game in '04 taking a breather after walking about halfway from midfield back to the bleachers where the '84 team was sitting. Dude had Jake Schoff like buttcrack cleavage. Even more reason to adore the man, the myth we all loved as KOZ!
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
          X