Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike DeSimone's top 25

http://www.mikedesimone.com/top25.htm

Utah checks in at #14, BYU at #26, Oklahoma #3, USC #4, Oregon #9.

I have no idea who this is, but my Utah friend who emailed me the link seemed to think he was some kind of super insider.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

tcu at #12, huh?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

It's amazing how fast U fans can turn on Phil Steele.

Comment

Donkey State is at #11, unfortunately. UO simply has to take care of them on 3 Sept.

Still, I like the "old school" drum and feather he posted.

"There's no such thing as someone who used to be a Raider fan. You either still are or you never were."

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          tcu at #12, huh?
          TCU is going to need a RB, methinks, now that Aaron Brown is gone. Still, 12 is a tad high for them.
          "There's no such thing as someone who used to be a Raider fan. You either still are or you never were."

Comment

Why are people bullish on Pitt?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Why are people bullish on Pitt?
              The moustache.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderUte View Post
                TCU is going to need a RB, methinks, now that Aaron Brown is gone. Still, 12 is a tad high for them.
                I think BSU,Utah and TCU's rankings are a tad high. Each could stand to lose about 5 spots realistically.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Since no one has asked the obvious question yet, I will.

Who the hell is Mike DeSimone?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                    Since no one has asked the obvious question yet, I will.

Who the hell is Mike DeSimone?
                    you got me.....maybe the arch rival to the world famous Santos rankings?
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Is that the guy who told Rat to play side one of Led Zepplin IV to impress Jennifer Jason Leigh in Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
                      Last edited by Art Vandelay; 07-14-2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        you got me.....maybe the arch rival to the world famous Santos rankings?
                        What I love about the Internet, it's leveling effect. Everyone can have a poll. In football, who's to say which is the correct one?
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderUte View Post
                          Donkey State is at #11, unfortunately. UO simply has to take care of them on 3 Sept.

Still, I like the "old school" drum and feather he posted.

Why all the hate for BSU? I see that you reside in the City of Trees. Game days are awesome downtown. The vibe is unreal. How can you not like the Smurf Turf?

Maybe it is the whole "Bronco" thing. I can respect that as a Raider fan myself.
                          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Looks like a well respected football analyst. Nice website.

http://www.mikedesimone.com

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Looks like a well respected football analyst. Nice website.

http://www.mikedesimone.com
                              Just beacuse his homepage looks like it was built using FrontPage99 as a Community Education project does not mean it isn't a quality site.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X