Manase Tonga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manase Tonga

I'm kind of having a brain cramp. Is he coming back? If so, that's going to be great. I can't wait to watch Harvey run behind him this season.

Not as of 2.5 weeks ago. He needs some sort of clearance from the NCAA for academic reasons. I believe Bronco is still waiting on the letter from the NCAA.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Not as of 2.5 weeks ago. He needs some sort of clearance from the NCAA for academic reasons. I believe Bronco is still waiting on the letter from the NCAA.
      Darn. We'll need Manase to flatten that overrated Sooner D-Line. He'll make pancakes out of those chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Darn. We'll need Manase to flatten that overrated Sooner D-Line. He'll make pancakes out of those chumps.
        well, i think they are hopeful that he gets the letter, but like I said, as of a few weeks ago, he still was not in the clear.

Maybe Manase's brother could write a character reference to the NCAA on his behalf?...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          well, i think they are hopeful that he gets the letter, but like I said, as of a few weeks ago, he still was not in the clear.

Maybe Manase's brother could write a character reference to the NCAA on his behalf?...
          Those Terrible Tonga's! IIRC, that was the title of one of CG's most memorable threads.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Darn. We'll need Manase to flatten that overrated Sooner D-Line.
            well, at number one they're certainly not underrated.
            http://www.athlonsports.com/college-...defensive-line

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
              well, at number one they're certainly not underrated.
              http://www.athlonsports.com/college-...defensive-line
              Why is 96 holding a length of chain? is that supposed to look tough?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X