X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaps will be on Seattle Radio

at 12:05 PT

http://www.kjram.com/cc-common/ondem....html?world=st

He sounds like a pretty impressive kid. I took a phone call in the middle and missed a portion of the interview. Did his verbal commit to BYU come up at all? At the end of the interview, the hosts were sounding like a commit to UW was highly likely come spring.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      He sounds like a pretty impressive kid. I took a phone call in the middle and missed a portion of the interview. Did his verbal commit to BYU come up at all? At the end of the interview, the hosts were sounding like a commit to UW was highly likely come spring.
      If the host was Softy, he's about as big a UW homer as you will find - take it with a grain of salt.

Heaps may very well go to UW and I think Sark's hiring helps their chances, but take Softy's comments for what they're worth, which is next to nothing (assuming the host was Softy)
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        Did his verbal commit to BYU come up at all? At the end of the interview, the hosts were sounding like a commit to UW was highly likely come spring.
        No. He only said he will make his decision early, so he can help recruit other players to join him. He is well spoken. Props to his parents. It almost sounds like he has received media training already.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          take Softy's comments for what they're worth, which is next to nothing (assuming the host was Softy)
          True on both counts (it was Softey and ex-Husky Hugh M).

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
            No. He only said he will make his decision early, so he can help recruit other players to join him. He is well spoken. Props to his parents. It almost sounds like he has received media training already.
            He has, his parents have been grooming him for this for a long time. He goes to all of the QB camps, he transferred to his current Highschool based solely on football he is like all of the other big time qbs in the country.

Side note: Anyone watch Snoop Doggs father hood? He took his son to Steve Clarks QB camp. They had a bunch of kids talk to Snoops son about becoming a qb and one of the kids was former BYU and current Tennessee recruit Josh Nunes, they also had Russell Shepherd LSU commit, Matt Barkley (USC commit) and Dayne Crist who is a freshman at Notre Dame.

Heaps has been to Steve Clarks camps.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
              True on both counts (it was Softey and ex-Husky Hugh M).
              I forgot about Millen. Millen is an even bigger UW homer than Softy.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

I forgot about Millen. Millen is an even bigger UW homer than Softy.
                And a BYU hater - since '84.

Softy and Millen have UW orgasms on each other – and it's been awhile since they had a story they could change their oil over.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  He goes to all of the QB camps, he transferred to his current Highschool based solely on football he is like all of the other big time qbs in the country.
                  His team is in the 4A Championship tonight. It's on TV here. Not sure if you get FSN there or not.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/sports/tvradio/

Comment

If the host was Softy, he's about as big a UW homer as you will find - take it with a grain of salt.

Heaps may very well go to UW and I think Sark's hiring helps their chances, but take Softy's comments for what they're worth, which is next to nothing (assuming the host was Softy)
                    Softy is the worst of the group but what host isn't a "Husky Honk?" Graz? Gas?
                    Unless it was Furness (sp?) it was someone who would spin it the most positive way for UW.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Anyone watch Snoop Doggs father hood? He took his son to Steve Clarks QB camp. They had a bunch of kids talk to Snoops son about becoming a qb and one of the kids was former BYU and current Tennessee recruit Josh Nunes, they also had Russell Shepherd LSU commit, Matt Barkley (USC commit) and Dayne Crist who is a freshman at Notre Dame.

Heaps has been to Steve Clarks camps.
                      Yes. They had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice on there as well. My wife and I watched it this week and it's funny watching Snoop being the biggest Little League dad of them all. Of course, I think Snoop has some ulterior motives as well as he'd rather see his kids in little league or High School football than on the streets in a gang. He's said as much on his show before.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Softy is the worst of the group but what host isn't a "Husky Honk?" Graz? Gas?
                        Unless it was Furness (sp?) it was someone who would spin it the most positive way for UW.
                        That's true - Groz and Gas are homers as well, but not near the level of Softy or Millen. Mitch isn't much of a homer at all, IIRC.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                          Yes. They had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice on there as well. My wife and I watched it this week and it's funny watching Snoop being the biggest Little League dad of them all. Of course, I think Snoop has some ulterior motives as well as he'd rather see his kids in little league or High School football than on the streets in a gang. He's said as much on his show before.
                          Yeah did you hear when he was talking about his daughter who asked if Joe Montana was related to Hannah Montana.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                          X