Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds of London

How did you find CS?

Google search and I saw a fellow in sacrament meeting in the Hyde Park Ward reading "Cougaruteforum" a few years ago.

How did you choose your moniker?

My birthplace and from whence I came, of course.

What do you do (other than read CS)?

Teach, consult, advise, learn. My passions are mathematics, statistics and writing.

How many time zones have you lived in?

Far too many to write. I am constantly traveling.

What are your sports loyalties?

Leeds United, of course!I enjoy the colonist's form of football and have grown passionate about BYU football.

Did you ever consider an alternative career path?

Yes. I am the son of working class Scots who migrated to Northern England. I presumed I would be a plumber's mate or the like.

What's your standing in the church?

Devoutly spiritual and committed to the concept of Mormonism. Constantly failing in the religion.

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?

DNA. Quite long enough.

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread?

No. I expect no response.

Welcome, I enjoy your posts. What is your field (this is important as I like to mooch off of others' expertise at times)? Do you spend most of your time in the UK? What parts of the US do you visit and how often, and what is your per diem (this is important as I like to mooch off of others for meals)?

Comment

Originally posted by LeedsCougar View Post

Leeds United, of course!I enjoy the colonist's form of football and have grown passionate about BYU football.
      colonists'

If you're going to bring up our former status as your lackeys, at least use your imperial orthography correctly. Also, your other former colonists on their very own continent have their own kind of football, so your term, again, is incorrect in that it's imprecise.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Just remember here soccer isn't football. Welcome!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Do you currently attend the Hyde Park Ward? I served there for 6 months back in the day. How did you become a BYU football supporter?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Do you currently attend the Hyde Park Ward? I served there for 6 months back in the day. How did you become a BYU football supporter?
            In a sense, yes, though I am not terribly active in the ward. I have a flat in South Ken but I am constantly traveling. My highlight in the ward was when I got to know the Bushmans whilst they visited with a child of theirs who lived in the ward (late 1990s).

Is a football supporter an insult? (as in athletic supporter?) I'm going through my new member hazing, you know.
            Last edited by LeedsCougar; 06-26-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

In a sense, yes, though I am not terribly active. I have a flat in South Ken but I am constantly traveling. The last time I was consistently active, I got to know the Bushmans whilst they visited with a child of theirs who lived in the ward (late 1990s).
              lol
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

How did you find CS?

Google search and I saw a fellow in sacrament meeting in the Hyde Park Ward reading "Cougaruteforum" a few years ago.
                Sweet. CUF/CS is a global phenomenon!

Comment

Working...
                X