Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you start a poll?

TIA.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

You can't start one until you have 1000 posts.

Comment

plus, you need to send me your credit card number, as collateral.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        You can't start one until you have 1000 posts.
        I better knock out those next 400 tonight then.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          plus, you need to send me your credit card number, as collateral.
          Will the one I stole from my mom 20 years ago suffice?

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Click New Thread
            Type in your subject and message
            Under Additional Options select Post a Poll
            Modify the default number of 4 to whatever number of questions you prefer
            Click Submit
            You will then be redirected to a page that allows you to select your poll questions and related options.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Click New Thread
              Type in your subject and message
              Under Additional Options select Post a Poll
              Modify the default number of 4 to whatever number of questions you prefer
              Click Submit
              You will then be redirected to a page that allows you to select your poll questions and related options.
              Probably would have killed you to post that first, huh. Thanks, BTW.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
              X