Andersen's base sal at USU to be $300K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andersen's base sal at USU to be $300K

plus $50K for TV and radio. Also, Sitake and Roderick going with him.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11137956

Originally posted by scottie View Post

It'll be interesting to see where Whittingham poaches from to fill the vacancies.

Comment

That is not nearly as much as people were claiming. I wonder if he has a very incentive laden contract.

Also no shocker with Sitake and Roderick leaving, they are former Cougars they couldnt stand to be in Ute red for long.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
        It'll be interesting to see where Whittingham poaches from to fill the vacancies.
        I am hoping Kaufusi comes back. But I hear his wife really likes living Utah Valley. (Which raises a judgment question in my mind . . . .)
        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
          I am hoping Kaufusi comes back. But I hear his wife really likes living Utah Valley. (Which raises a judgment question in my mind . . . .)
          I highly doubt Kaufusi will go back to Utah.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            I highly hope you are right.

Comment

Like you would know.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                Like you would know.
                I am just an idiot on message board that acts like he knows inside info. Just trying to fit in with the rest.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Interested in anything you might be willing share.....
                  I intend to live forever.
                  So far, so good.
                  --Steven Wright

Comment

Utah State is now ranked in the AP top 25. I wonder how long the Aggies can hold onto him. Tennessee now has an opening.

Comment

Utah State is now ranked in the AP top 25. I wonder how long the Aggies can hold onto him. Tennessee now has an opening.
                      He's exceeded any expectations, imo. Shocking how he's turned that program around.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Sitake and Roderick were supposed to go with Gary to USU? I didn't know that was a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          He's exceeded any expectations, imo. Shocking how he's turned that program around.
                          One of the reasons Kyle turned BYU down is they wouldn't let him bring Anderson as his DC. That tells you something about the culture at BYU and how it impacts the success of the FB program.

Comment

Of the potential jobs available, I think Cal is most likely for Andersen. The Arkansas/Tennessee/Auburn positions will likely get filled by "bigger" names (Petrino heading the list).
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              Of the potential jobs available, I think Cal is most likely for Andersen. The Arkansas/Tennessee/Auburn positions will likely get filled by "bigger" names (Petrino heading the list).
                              Cal's got a solid candidate in its backyard.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X