Utah v. Colorado - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah v. Colorado - Predictions

Game 12 of the Utah prediction contest. The first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

Utah|X
    Colorado|Y

The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script. Utah or a reasonable variation* on the team name must be used or the script will not recognize (and hence record) your offering.

*Where reasonable variation is defined by me. Not anyone else.

Utah|42
    Those pricks from Boulder|13
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Utah|59
      Colorado|3

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Utah|42
        CU|14
        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Utah|34
          CU|20
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Utah|41
            Colorado|24

Comment

Utah|40
              Colorado|17

Comment

Utah|26
                CU|17
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Utah|34
                  CU|9
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Utah|21
                    Col|14
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Utah|45
                      Col|10

Comment

Utah|33
                        Colorado|21

Comment

Utah|27
                          Colorado|23

GO UTES!
                          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Utah|31
                            CO|13
                            Last edited by Applejack; 11-22-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Utah|45
                              Buffs|17
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                              X