• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed ever taking this first step

How did you find CUF?
    Referenced on CougarBoard.... I think...... can't really recall for certain

How did you choose your moniker?
    Career (orthodontist) and favorite mountain peak I'd like to climb someday ([ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Diente_Peak"]El Diente Peak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame])

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    work, family, church

How many time zones have you lived in?

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU, Denver Broncos, Seattle Mariners

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
    Not looking forward to, but probably anticipating something relating to pulled pork wrapped in banana leaves.

Optional, but encouraged questions:

What do you like about CUF?
    Lay-out of forum content, witty repartee

What don't you like about CUF?
    Closed-mindedness of some of the beligerent apostates ;-)

Do you pee in the sink?
    never (I'm too short)

Did you ever consider an alternative career path?
    Yes - virologist...... probably would have worked out ok, but would have had to live in a large metropolitan area and that would have been a bummer.

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
    Nope - two teenagers have been model citizens even though we live in a state where marijuana is now legal for recreational use.

What's your standing in the church? (this was originally meant as a joke but it stuck)
    Active, believing, striving to do duty

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
    3-4 years?

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread?
    Doubtful

Originally posted by eldiente View Post

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread?
    Doubtful
    Well, even if your powers of prognostication have already turned out to be unimpressive, welcome!
    Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
    --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
      Well, even if your powers of prognostication have already turned out to be unimpressive, welcome!
      A prophet is hated in his own country

Comment

Welcome, welcome.
        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Welcome. Hope you like it here.

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
              Welcome. Hope you like it here.
              Bueno....gracias

Comment

Howdy
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I don't know whether taking this step right after assertively standing up for BSA makes you a man of uncommon bravery or uncommon tone-deafness, but welcome regardless.

Comment

Standing up for the BSA is kind of like cheering for the Cubs. No hope of winning, but a really fine tradition

Comment

Welcome aboard! So is your avatar an x-ray of your own teeth or that of one of your patients?
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Welcome, based on your avatar I expect you will have an impact here.
                        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                        SU

Comment

Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome. Where were you when I was shelling out for six orthodontia programs?

Comment

Welcome, based on your vocation I expect you will straighten us out here.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                              X