Utah v. Wazzou 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah v. Wazzou 2012

Don't see an actual Gameday thread for this game yet. I'm no good with the clever titles so will just keep it vanilla.

GO UTES!!!!!

I'm not too nervous about this game. Looks like a perfect day for a football game, sunny and cool. I won't be able to be there, as we are going out of town. We'll be on a flight pretty much the entire game, so I can only follow on gametracker

Comment

My 2 sons will be there. Hoping for a nice win, improvement and additional confidence for Wilson and the offense.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

I will be there as BYU has a bye this week. I have a question. My family somehow picked up a Utah cup/mug that looks to be a gallon size. It is huge and it celebrates the Utah-USC game. Is this refillable? Can I bring it to today's game and serve my entire family with it?

This is an urgent matter to me. Please someone answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          I will be there as BYU has a bye this week. I have a question. My family somehow picked up a Utah cup/mug that looks to be a gallon size. It is huge and it celebrates the Utah-USC game. Is this refillable? Can I bring it to today's game and serve my entire family with it?

This is an urgent matter to me. Please someone answer.
          I have no idea. Give it a try and let us know how it goes. Don't wear a BYU shirt.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Lots of empty seats at kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
              Lots of empty seats at kickoff.
              Looks pretty full to me, except the SE corner. Definitely not a sellout, though.

Comment

Good stop and decent field position for the Utes.

Comment

Sellwood with another big punt. Our offensive first series was not impressive.

Comment

Defense playing great so far, Sellwood's punt will give us great field position now that we got this 3 and out. Offense needs to get us some points.

Comment

JWIV TD!

Comment

D-line looking great so far. This is more like what I expected from them this year.
                        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Wolf man is awesome! That was a great run.

Comment

One dimensional teams will not fair well against this Utah team.

Comment

Wazzu is terrible. Off to a different game. Congrats Utes!

Comment

Working...
                              X