Welcome to bye month, BYU vs who? San Jose St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to bye month, BYU vs who? San Jose St

I know Sagarin and other models are supposed to help compare teams from different quality conferences. But the fact is that it is still much much easier to get a higher Sagarin rating when you play in a weak conference against weak teams.

SJSU and BYU's sagarin rating would be much worse in the Big 12 and SEC.

I am seriously considering making a roadie to the NMSU game. Forget South Bend or Atlanta, give me Las Cruces.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
      I am seriously considering making a roadie to the NMSU game. Forget South Bend or Atlanta, give me Las Cruces.
      I'd be telling a lie if I didn't admit to checking out airfare to El Paso for the game.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        I'd be telling a lie if I didn't admit to checking out airfare to El Paso for the game.
        El Paso should pay people to fly there.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
          It will be warm, and with any decent kind of showing by Cougar fans, about half the stands will be BYU.

Also, I admit it, I kinda like traveling to games I know the Cougs will win.
          I think, perhaps, the only person who hates BYU fans more than ute fans hate BYU fans, is Bronco Mendenhall.
          -smokymountainrain

Menden Hall Hates Me.

Comment

Working...
          X