Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viking stadium in Rexburg will set an attendance record tonight. At least an old one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking stadium in Rexburg will set an attendance record tonight. At least an old one

I guess the International dance festival draws a crowd to Viking Stadium. When else does it fill now though? I doubt more than 500 show up to watch the extramural program. Who wants to spend there satudays doing that?

I don't think High Schools ever use the Heart Gym either. However I was reading the Idaho Sports message board and something happened at Madisons Football Field so they are playing at Viking Stadium tonight. I wonder when the last time that stadium would have that many people in it.

I never got around to seeing the Bobcats play when I lived in Rexburg thought about it to audition for the Lady Viking bball team. Auditioned during a scrimmage though. Got regulated to Engineer. I did go with my roommate from Salmon to see some Salmon games. His brother played for the Savages. I was just as out of control there as I was in my own hometown teams. I am sure the Savage boosters wondered who I was.

Don't think there will be much HS use at Hart Gym and football field. Attendance record since 2001 for football game will be broken tonight though.
Working...
X