Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYU Football Program Headed South: BYU at GA TECH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Football Program Headed South: BYU at GA TECH!!!

I am actually pretty excited to get down there and get my ATL on!!

Who's goin'?

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

I was going until all my friends bailed out about 3 weeks ago. Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

I went down when Engemann was the QB. That was a long day.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Here's an interesting wiki read on the story behing the Ramblin' Wreck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramblin'_Wreck

Comment

Here's an interesting note. This is the fourth post in this thread.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

We should win this game based on the type of team GaTech is this year.

But, we haven't performed well against anyone with a pulse, so I think we'll lose.

Comment

I completed 11 quarters of college at Georgia Tech and 4 semesters at BYU. I'm cheering for BYU.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I went to the 2002 game in Atl. whilst I was a student at Bama. I did get in a minor altercation with a Georgia Tech frat boy. He would have been at home in the Ute student section.

Comment

I went to that game as well.

Yes, I still hate you Bret Engemann.

Comment

Go Brigham Young University Cougars!

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Best/Worst game thread title ever. It hurts because it's true.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

This game will be special (I hope) because it will be the first BYU game that my 8 year old daughter will attend. I am hopeful (though somewhat pessimistic) that it will lead to a lifelong love of BYU sports.

She said that she would go with me as long as we went to the World of Coca Cola first.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Go Brigham Young University Cougars!

:byu1::byu2:

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              You all left me hanging here. Guess I'll have to do it myself.

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                              X