-Turtle
    sigpic

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Man I love that kid.

On TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      On TV?
      I imagine on BYUTV but not sure. I'm following it online. Almost over. BYU is killing Weber State. Cummard is 12 of 13 for 30 points.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        On TV?
        It was on KJZZ.

The BYU vs. Utah State game is also on KJZZ this Saturday.

Comment

Yes, he is very special. His accuracy on that turnaround jumper is amazing. Jimmer had a good game as well.

That game surprised me. I thought we would have a more difficult time with Weber in the "Purple Palace" (how pathetic is that?). One thing I like about this team is the consistency. Plaisted could be so awful at times that it hurt the team. JT is the only guy that makes me cringe, but he isn't that essential to the offense. Emery has been a great surprise.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

On a sidenote, Lamont Morgan had a very nice game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              jt is the only guy that makes me cringe, but he isn't that essential to the offense.
              lol.

Comment

Yeah, awesome game. I like how this team seems to be able to put inferior teams away on the road. Seems like in prior years every road game for BYU was close, even against bad teams.

Cummard is an incredible scorer. JT is at his best when he just takes open shots when he is in rhythm. Emery is making me reconsider (sort of) how terrible missions are for basketball players.

The USU game will be fun. I think BYU wins by 20.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                  lol.
                  Someone needs to say it.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Yeah, awesome game. I like how this team seems to be able to put inferior teams away on the road. Seems like in prior years every road game for BYU was close, even against bad teams.

Cummard is an incredible scorer. JT is at his best when he just takes open shots when he is in rhythm. Emery is making me reconsider (sort of) how terrible missions are for basketball players.

The USU game will be fun. I think BYU wins by 20.
                    I will bet it is closer than that. I think we win by less than 10.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

JT has had a few games where he has actually passed up a difficult shot and had several assists. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        JT has had a few games where he has actually passed up a difficult shot and had several assists. Shocking.
                        Yes, very shocking. Hopefully it becomes a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Yes, very shocking. Hopefully it becomes a habit.
                          It's not shocking because JT is actually a very good assist guy. He is third on the team, behing Jimmer and Emery. His assists per minute are almost 50% better than Cummard. JT's issue, IMO, is that he is only looking for the best option at this point in time. If there is a pass to be made for an open shot, he will make it, and be happy to make it. I've seen him happier after assists than after making shots. However, if there is no pass to be made (that leads to a good shot), and he is in any sort of position to shoot, odds are he is going to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                            It's not shocking because JT is actually a very good assist guy. He is third on the team, behing Jimmer and Emery. His assists per minute are almost 50% better than Cummard. JT's issue, IMO, is that he is only looking for the best option at this point in time. If there is a pass to be made for an open shot, he will make it, and be happy to make it. I've seen him happier after assists than after making shots. However, if there is no pass to be made (that leads to a good shot), and he is in any sort of position to shoot, odds are he is going to shoot.
                            In years past JT has often times been a black hole. In addition, he has already had an 0-11 shooting night this season against cal poly. JT can get in the habit of taking bad shots. I like that he is having some games this year in which he resists his natural tendencies to be a chucker.

Comment

Working...
                            X