Hyper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper!

So the listed side effects of Medrol include hyperactivity. HOLY CRAP! I'm wired!

My brain is going a million miles a minute and I'm too distracted to listen to music or play video games very well.

Typing this message was hard.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

now, wuapinmon, what have we told you about typing under the influence?

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      So the listed side effects of Medrol include hyperactivity. HOLY CRAP! I'm wired!

My brain is going a million miles a minute and I'm too distracted to listen to music or play video games very well.

Typing this message was hard.
      That's why people have a hard time sleeping when taking it
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        now, wuapinmon, what have we told you about typing under the influence?
        I'm tempering myself........I called my wife on the phone and all she did was laugh at me....I sound like Boomhauer and Ren & Stimpy's love child.

Six pills in one day. I just looked down and my knee is bouncing like I'm 12.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Six pills in me.....and I am bouncing off the walls. Oh my goodness.

Side effects (from the paper with the drugs):

"Psychic derangements may appear when corticosteroids are used, ranging from euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, and severe depression, to frank psychotic manifestations. Also, existing emotional instability or psychotic tendencies may be aggravated."

Another side effect is that I am abnormally good at Call of Duty tonight. I don't know what it is......the ceiling fan bothers me to look at it, but it's like the tv screen is focused like it's never been before. I was 35-2 in my last game.

Comment

Well, it's 3:20AM and I have enough energy to do anything in the world right now......but zero concentration.

Five pills today.....I think my ankle doesn't hurt.....first time in 11 months I can walk without feeling anything.

Pharmakon.

Comment

I'm guessing Wuap has now collapsed in front of his X-box, Call of Duty repeating it's theme song ad infinitum waiting for him to select play. The room is covered in Slim-Jim and Twinkie wrappers and Wuap will sleep for 36 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                I'm guessing Wuap has now collapsed in front of his X-box, Call of Duty repeating it's theme song ad infinitum waiting for him to select play. The room is covered in Slim-Jim and Twinkie wrappers and Wuap will sleep for 36 hours.
                lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                  ohmygosh, steel, this was so funny.

Comment

Very funny....ha ha. Fat jokes and Twinkies never get old.

Comment

Decadron also gives you the munchies. Not a fat joke.
                      At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                      -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

I think it was more a comment on tweakers playing COD at 3 in the morning. A little Mountain Dew and the circle would be complete.

Comment

That's not a fat joke, wuap... it's a video game nerd joke. And a pharmacological joke. Oh, man, for me it doesn't get better than pharmacology humor!

Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Not a fat joke wuap. Those are gamer snacks. I was going to add Mountain Dew but your drug was already taking care of that for you.

Comment

Alright. Sorry. It wasn't a fat joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X