Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache Cows! Who needs a (General) Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cache Cows! Who needs a (General) Conference?

Bring your BYU vs. Utah State talk here!
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

I believe we will beat them.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Gary is going to have his D pumped up for this game. I think for BYU to win they have to get a passing game going. Hill (If starting) won't be able to run like he did against Hawaii. Williams won't get the holes he was seeing either.

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
        Gary is going to have his D pumped up for this game. I think for BYU to win they have to get a passing game going. Hill (If starting) won't be able to run like he did against Hawaii. Williams won't get the holes he was seeing either.
        Yeah, but how many D-Linemen will crumple like rag dolls and be carted off the field, only to have their x rays come up negative?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
          Agreed. Need to complete more than 1 pass to Hoffman and 0 to Friel.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I blame HFN for this thread title and last weeks thread title.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

the disappearing passing game should make more than a cameo appearance. What happened to Friel and Hoffman. Where did that walk on Skyler something or other go?

Apo made an appearance, but we need a couple of starring roles.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I blame HFN for this thread title and last weeks thread title.
                If you can't accept an apology then the blame falls to you. I believe The Lord said to forgive even seven times seventy.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

I need four tickets for USU (and two for the Beavs the week after). I can buy from BYU for $40 (west side, up high around the south goal line). Waiting to buy four just before game time seems high risk, and the seats BYU has are adequate. But I'm open to better seats and/or better deals. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    I need four tickets for USU (and two for the Beavs the week after). I can buy from BYU for $40 (west side, up high around the south goal line). Waiting to buy four just before game time seems high risk, and the seats BYU has are adequate. But I'm open to better seats and/or better deals. Any suggestions?
                    Stubhub doesn't have anything better for the price.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

BYU's defense hasn't seen a competent QB or passing game yet. USU has some big play potential in the passing game. Just one thing that worries about this game.

Comment

Props to donut on the thread title!!
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          I will be pulling an all nighter driving with a dad from my flag team after our game on the 13th. I'm in need of 6 Beaver/Cougar tix, and hopefully some meet and greet pre-game.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I will be pulling an all nighter driving with a dad from my flag team after our game on the 13th. I'm in need of 6 Beaver/Cougar tix, and hopefully some meet and greet pre-game.
                            So you'll be arriving on the 14th? There should be plenty of tickets available then.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Has game time been announced for the Beaver game?
                              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Working...
                              X