BYU v. Utah State - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU v. Utah State - Predictions

Game 6 of the BYU prediction contest. The first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

BYU|X
    Utah St|Y

The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script. BYU or a reasonable variation* on the team name must be used or the script will not recognize (and hence record) your offering.

*Where reasonable variation is defined by me. Not anyone else. Particularly not LA Ute who seems to think he is above the rules.

BYU|27
    Utah St|14

Comment

BYU|31
      USU|14

Comment

BYU|21
        USU|7
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

BYU|17
          USU|24

Comment

BYU|13
            Fightin' Gary Andersens|20
            Last edited by BoylenOver; 10-01-2012, 06:48 PM.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

BYU|24
              Utah St|20
              I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

BYU|30
                USU|24
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

BYU|21
                  USU|13
                  Last edited by Coach McGuirk; 10-05-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

BYU|24
                    USU|10

Comment

BYU|20
                      USU|16
                      Last edited by Flystripper; 10-01-2012, 09:45 AM.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

BYU|27
                        Utah St|17

Comment

BYU|30
                          Utah St|7
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

BYU|30
                            USU|21
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

BYU|23
                              USU|17

Comment

Working...
                              X