Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who WILL start on Friday against Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who WILL start on Friday against Hawaii?

Nelson
    59.02%
    Hill
    40.98%

Riley will decide.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

What exactly is Riley's injury and when did he get it and what is the prognosis?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
        Riley will decide.
        I agree. The coaches owe him that.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          What exactly is Riley's injury and when did he get it and what is the prognosis?
          I don't believe for a minute that Riley is really injured. He's the guy that gets burned long and then grabs his hammie. And even if he were injured, he wouldn't deserve to be be cut any slack...you're ultimately responsible for what you do on the field. There are no mitigating circumstances.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Someone, I believe Triplet, said that they should start Riley until after GT while increasing Taysom's plays. I'd agree with that strategy.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              I don't believe for a minute that Riley is really injured. He's the guy that gets burned long and then grabs his hammie. And even if he were injured, he wouldn't deserve to be be cut any slack...you're ultimately responsible for what you do on the field. There are no mitigating circumstances.
              He is injured. Took a helmet to the back in the Weber game. He has been in pretty extreme pain. My cuz said he's the toughest guy he's ever seen.

Whether he should have put himself in or the coaches should have let him is an entirely different question.

Comment

I'm unsure if the coaches have finally wised up about not playing Riley when he is this hurt. If Riley is healthy, he clearly should be starting. If he isn't, then I would go with Lark before Hill.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

The only difference I see in "healthy Riley" vs Tulsa and "now Riley" vs Boise St, is that Boise state doesn't have terrible defensive personnel and didn't drop 3-4 ints that landed right in the hands of defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                    The only difference I see in "healthy Riley" vs Tulsa and "now Riley" vs Boise St, is that Boise state doesn't have terrible defensive personnel and didn't drop 3-4 ints that landed right in the hands of defenders.
                    The problem is that you have cataracts and don't have electric lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                      The problem is that you have cataracts and don't have electric lighting.
                      Must be nice having people willing to give your whole career a pass even though he's never proven anything against a team with a pulse.

Riley played abysmally vs Tulsa and that game should have been a lot uglier if Tulsa could catch perfectly served up INTs. Riley has never shown ANYTHING against a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                        Must be nice having people willing to give your whole career a pass even though he's never proven anything against a team with a pulse.
                        If you can't see the difference in Riley between the Tulsa and Boise games, then it's clear you're out of your effing mind. Riley isn't a very good QB, but despite that fact you simply don't know a damn thing about football. Your pig-headed determination to beat this horse enough to be on PETA's Top 10 Most Wanted List has afforded us the opportunity to see how ignorant you are.

Comment

Riley's biggest problems were decision making against both Utah and Boise St. Against teams where Riley can't bounce around in and out of the pocket until the defense breaks down he really really struggles.

Comment

One thing is for sure.. It ain't gonna be Heaps… Are you sad? Don't answer that.. We all know the answer to that..

Comment

They'll save Riley's ineptitude, indecision, and turnovers for games like Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, and anyone else where we need an offense.

What a cluster.

Comment

Working...
                              X