Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Bronco proves he is not ready for prime time

Two winnable games down the toilet.

Going for two was the epitome of stupidity. Where is Lark?

What is the purpose of the season where a good defense has been wasted?
    Basketball can't start soon enough.

The firing of Anae is the end of good offenses as Doman is a mistake.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

I too do not understand the Lark situation. The post game comment by Doman talking about how tough his two QBs were seemed strange. Lark can throw the ball downfield. Seems clear by the stats and the play calling Doman doesnt want the ball going to receivers on medium to long passes. Its not like Lark has no talent. It looks to me that Doman doesnt like him. I thought Doman sounded like a guy in over his head. That falls on Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
      I too do not understand the Lark situation. The post game comment by Doman talking about how tough his two QBs were seemed strange. Lark can throw the ball downfield. Seems clear by the stats and the play calling Doman doesnt want the ball going to receivers on medium to long passes. Its not like Lark has no talent. It looks to me that Doman doesnt like him. I thought Doman sounded like a guy in over his head. That falls on Bronco.
      This sounds right, or at the very least seems consistent with past behavior/ and the rumor mill. Doman plays favorites and Lark hasn't been annointed.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
      X