Robert Anae and Jake Heaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Anae and Jake Heaps

My guess is these dudes are cracking up. Let me guess, some people still think Doman was calling all the good plays.

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    My guess is these dudes are cracking up. Let me guess, some people still think Doman was calling all the good plays.
    Ox does.

Comment

Oh God would our program be in a light years better position right now....

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
        Oh God would our program be in a light years better position right now....
        Anae yes, Heaps no. Heaps sucked worse than Riley dude.

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
          Heaps sucked worse than Riley dude.
          I don't think that's a given. In my estimation Riley had the single worst QB'ing performance of last year against Tulsa. And tonight he records what could possibly be the worst QB'ing performance in the history of the program. Maybe he was hurt, but he suited up and has to own it.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

You're nucking futs.

Comment

I'm not sure about Heaps anymore. Yes, Heaps sucked, but given what we're seeing with Doman, I'm not sure Heaps is to blame for his suckiness. Maybe we have a different Heaps in '11 under Anae.
              "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Totally agree Venk

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                  I'm not sure about Heaps anymore. Yes, Heaps sucked, but given what we're seeing with Doman, I'm not sure Heaps is to blame for his suckiness. Maybe we have a different Heaps in '11 under Anae.
                  I'm sure he is to blame, but not entirely to blame. Jeaps allegedly didn't practice hard and for some dang reason couldn't throw a simple out route.

Doman, however, is quickly removing doubt about his capabilities as an OC. Or at least about his readiness to be an OC.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I don't want to be a dick, but I took way too much shit on here for something that turned out to be not the least bit crazy.

Comment

I don't want to be a dick, but I took way too much shit on here for something that turned out to be not the least bit crazy.
                      wrong. You took the proper amount of shit because you are a dick. Your image here can't be rehabilitated. Cancel this account and try again.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        wrong. You took the proper amount of shit because you are a dick. Your image here can't be rehabilitated. Cancel this account and try again.
                        FIFY. Read his post in the game thread

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                          It's hard to argue against that, with the benefit of hindsight.

How the fuck did BYU go from a high octane air attack offense with a bend but don't break defense school to a slap-yo-daddy, solid-ass defense with a pathetic, disheveled offense? Can't we get the best of both worlds?
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            It's hard to argue against that, with the benefit of hindsight.

How the fuck did BYU go from a high octane air attack offense with a bend but don't break defense school to a slap-yo-daddy, solid-ass defense with a pathetic, disheveled offense? Can't we get the best of both worlds?
                            Thats one thing that is different about Whit and Bronco. Doman was only promoted because of his leadership and recruiting, not his great offensive mind. Whitt would have told Doman straight up he needs to keep Anae's offense almost 100% in tact if he wants the job.

Bronco just said hey Doman here is the keys to our offense at the most important part of my coaching tenure, do what you want.

Comment

Thats one thing that is different about Whit and Bronco. Doman was only promoted because of his leadership and recruiting, not his great offensive mind. Whitt would have told Doman straight up he needs to keep Anae's offense almost 100% in tact if he wants the job.

Bronco just said hey Doman here is the keys to our offense at the most important part of my coaching tenure, do what you want.
                              Uh ...you mean Whif who just hired a 25 year old offensive coordinator who is struggling mightily right now ?
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                              X