• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: Caption this pic!

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9217602

lol!

My first entry: The G&SB wins!
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

"JD Falslev is upset after BYU misses game-tying FG; Ute players celebrate win"
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Blasphemous Utes Perform Haka During Evening Prayers; Middle East Protests Intensify

Comment

Live play penalty!
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

"Utah Players Demonstrate the Appropriate Level of Enthusiasm for a Preseason Win over Their Former Rival"

Comment

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face in marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

Only a cold and timid soul would mock in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              "JD Falslev is upset after BYU misses game-tying FG; Ute players celebrate win"
              Not bad, but I would go with this: BYU player JD Falslev is upset after BYU misses game-tying FG attempt; Ute players celebrate win
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

p.s. lol at SU who apparently lacks the ability to include the photo as part of his post.

Comment

The real jackasses don't play at Boise State.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Reverse racism still rampant on the campus of the University of Utah.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

"After losing to the in-state rival, BYU's J.D. Falslev prepares to make good on a regrettable bet."
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

"JD Falsev hurriedly searches for kids he shrunk before Ute players stomp on them."

Comment

"JD Falslev traps himself inside Sphere of Honor; would rather die than get out"
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"Faslev jumps on live grenade despite the attempts of rival team to stop him."

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              "JD Falslev traps himself inside Sphere of Honor; would rather die than get out"
                              Winner
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
                              X