BYU v. Boise State - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU v. Boise State - Predictions

Game 4 of the BYU prediction contest. The first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

BYU|X
    Boise St|Y

The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script. BYU or a reasonable variation* on the team name must be used or the script will not recognize (and hence record) your offering.

*Where reasonable variation is defined by me. Not anyone else. Particularly not LA Ute who seems to think he is above the rules.
    Last edited by pelagius; 09-17-2012, 11:42 AM.

BYU|28
    Boise|21
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

BYU|28
      Boise St|14
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

BYU|13
        Boise St|26

Comment

BYU|15
          Boise|29
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

BYU|21
            Boise|27
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

This will be one of those extremenly rare games where I cheer for BYU. The Vegas Bowl in 2008, and against New Mexico in basketball in 1978 were the other two occasions I can remember (both times BYU disappointed me). I can't think of another occasion. This will be probably the third time in my life. Go Cougars!
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

BYU|20
                BSU|35
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  BYU|20
                  BSU|35
                  I think you're underestimating BYU's defense.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

BYU|17
                    Boise|20
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

This one is difficult.

I want to think about it more.

I think Boise is good, but not past years good.

Hmmmm
                      "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                      -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                      -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        I think you're underestimating BYU's defense.
                        Think about how the utes scored their points. Should be more of the same against Boise. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good the defense is.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

BYU|20
                          BSU|31

Voting with my head, but rooting for BYU to prove me wrong. Unfortunately I think the home blue turf advantage will be too much.

Comment

BYU|14
                            BSU|19

Comment

BYU|20
                              Smurf turf|27
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X