Donkey Punch: Riley takes on the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkey Punch: Riley takes on the Broncos

The one game during the year I want my childhood team to get beat.
    Last edited by RC Vikings; 09-16-2012, 11:42 AM.

Give us your thoughts on the Miami-OH game. They had tons of yards but the game doesn't look like a stellar performance overall.

Comment

I think there's a 20% chance we win this game, but if we're ever going to beat the Broncos, this is the year to do it.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I am going to this game. A victory in Boise will erase the defeat in shitville last night.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I owe Triplet an apology, during the Weber State week I said he needed a break from game thread titles. BO and RC don't even try.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

We really need a win on Thurs. Gonna be tough, though.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I owe Triplet an apology, during the Weber State week I said he needed a break from game thread titles. BO and RC don't even try.
              Don't know what you got till its gone....:rockon1:
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

And btw, I was going to go with "Donkey Punch: Riley takes on the Broncos"

sigpic

Comment

i really just want to see a punter lower a shoulder on the blue turf again.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I'm excited for this game!!! We are going to pound the Asses!!
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I was in church when I posted it and my brain had shut down. I'll try and do better next time. If TD can change it I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        I was in church when I posted it and my brain had shut down. I'll try and do better next time. If TD can change it I'm game.
                        I don't have moderator abilities otherwise I would delete half of the accounts that post on this site.

sigpic

Comment

I hate to feed the ego, but he is good with those thread titles.
                          "Remember to double tap"

Comment

I prefer ddd's title
                            Last edited by Commando; 09-16-2012, 12:16 PM.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                              X