Line of Demarkation - South Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of Demarkation - South Jordan

Numbers back up the anecdotal evidence. Nine ex-Bingham Miners will compete Saturday, five for BYU and four for Utah. In South Jordan’s 84095 ZIP code, Utah lists 280 season-ticket accounts to BYU’s 235 (each representing multiple seats).
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...south.html.csp

Wow! Who would have thought the Utes would own West Valley City. I guess the mullets and the goatees should have been a clue but I thought the Cougars were entrenched on religion alone.

Comment

Things have changed drastically. 20 years ago, maybe even 10 years ago, there will only be small pocket of red around the hill. If we don't get our shit together, in 20 years, there will be a small blue pocket in Provo-Orem.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        Things have changed drastically. 20 years ago, maybe even 10 years ago, there will only be small pocket of red around the hill. If we don't get our shit together, in 20 years, there will be a small blue pocket in Provo-Orem.
        Eh. I think a lot of it is about where students from the respective schools come from.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Eh. I think a lot of it is about where students from the respective schools come from.
          yep, West Valley is just a hop skip and a jump from the hill.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

My neighborhood in Sandy still has a majority of BYU fans.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              I don't know about the methodology of that report. I'm talking from experience of stuff like seeing the ratio of BYU:Utah shirts when you're out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                I don't know about the methodology of that report. I'm talking from experience of stuff like seeing the ratio of BYU:Utah shirts when you're out and about.
                Right and that's what I mean. What are the ratios of Utah kids at the University of Utah vs. at BYU? Those kids stay around after school and wear their Utah gear -- BYU kids move back to wherever they came from and wear their BYU gear.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I grew up in south jordan. AT the time it was a solidly BYU area. Of course it was also solidly suagr beet and alfalfa area too, so maybe this anecdote is worth exactly what you paid for it.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    I grew up in south jordan. AT the time it was a solidly BYU area. Of course it was also solidly suagr beet and alfalfa area too, so maybe this anecdote is worth exactly what you paid for it.
                    the gibbon, struttin' his stuff.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

I think Davis County got the shaft in this scientific endeavor.

Comment

Working...
                      X