Kudos to the PAC10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the PAC10

Because, really, that's the truth of it...

I lost count of how many Pac-10 fans I saw disowning Utah and Colorado in an attempt to make the conference look stronger. I think they've simply forgotten about Washington altogether.

Did I ever mention how much I hate Oklahoma State?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I lost count of how many Pac-10 fans I saw disowning Utah and Colorado in an attempt to make the conference look stronger. I think they've simply forgotten about Washington altogether.

Did I ever mention how much I hate Oklahoma State?
      Well, UW has been in the PAC12 forever. They are going to get a pass. Also, they played a top 5 team. Not a WAC team that went 6-6 last year and lost their crappy bowl game.

This is just the reality of the situation.

They also forget that Utah is 5-1 OOC and was one of the PAC teams to actually win a bowl game last season, but the leash is much shorter for the new additions.

Comment

Cheer up, PU. In a week we'll be a welcome part of the PAC 12 again after joining the club of teams that have knocked off a Top 25 team!
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Working...
        X