BYU v. Utah - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU v. Utah - Predictions

Game 3 of the BYU prediction contest. The first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

BYU|X
    Utah|Y

The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script. BYU or a reasonable variation* on the team name must be used or the script will not recognize (and hence record) your offering.

*Where reasonable variation is defined by me. Not anyone else. Particularly not LA Ute who seems to think he is above the rules.
    Last edited by pelagius; 09-09-2012, 10:44 AM.

BYU|27
    Utah|17

Comment

BYU|27
      Utah|19

Comment

BYU|24
        Utah|21
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

BYU|16
          Utah|33
          Last edited by DU Ute; 09-14-2012, 07:05 PM.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Utah|34
            BYU|31

Comment

Utah|23
              BYU|20
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

BYU|34
                Utah|13

Comment

BYU|24
                  Utah|21
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

BYU|20
                    Utah|21
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

BYU|30
                      UU|20
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

BYU 21
                        Utah 20

Comment

Typically I don't issue predictions for pre-season games.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            Typically I don't issue predictions for pre-season games.
                            Which is funny because your accuracy rate is about the same either way.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Which is funny because your accuracy rate is about the same either way.
                              LOL! Nice one, creekster!

Comment

Working...
                              X