If anyone needs an example of a successful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone needs an example of a successful

Football troll, look at all the cougs that Portland Ute caught...

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=4650737

the info was on UteZone last night that Pela was coming to Utah, but the moderators wanted to talk to him personally before writing the full story. So Port was "technically" correct when saying that it was rumored.
    Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 06-16-2009, 09:09 AM.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

I'll have to disagree. While his effort was admirable, his success was marginal. Unless you're talking about the few Utes he brought out of the woodwork. But as that was hardly his intention, and as at least half the responses from BYU fans were dripping with sarcasm (furiousb, YardTime, RockyB, etc.) it seems like a better example of troll failure.
    Last edited by Donuthole; 06-16-2009, 09:26 AM.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I have to agree with Donut here.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        I'll have to disagree. While his effort was admirable, his success was marginal. Unless you're talking about the few Utes he brought out of the woodwork. But as that was hardly his intention, and as at least half the responses from BYU fans were dripping with sarcasm (furiousb, YardTime, RockyB, etc.) it seems like a better example of troll failure.
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        I have to agree with Donut here.
        You guys are no fun....I am just trying to get some FB posts going in here

It is a long time to Sept.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          So make a football post, not a "look at this Ute fan trying to troll Cougar fans" post.

Comment

It is a long time to Sept.
            lol...it's all good Jarid. The effort is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
              So make a football post, not a "look at this Ute fan trying to troll Cougar fans" post.
              Just another Stupid Ute fan trying to find a way through the desert

-Rick Majerus

Comment

But I think the important thing to ask about this recruit, does he have a publicist?

Comment

Just another Stupid Ute fan trying to find a way through the desert
                  No, this is a stupid Ute fan.

Originally posted by GrillinChickenUte
                  But I think the important thing to ask about this recruit, does he have a publicist?

Comment

For a person who doesn't seem to be able to take a lot of crap, you sure seem to enjoy pissing off the wrong people.
                    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Did your publicist tell you to say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X