Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Juice is loose.

Josh Quezada is transferring from BYU.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Josh Quezada is transferring from BYU.
    I thought this post was going to be about OJ escaping prison.

Too bad Quezada, we hardly knew ye.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Really? Where is he going?

Edit: Never mind, article says he hasn't decided.
      Last edited by falafel; 07-20-2012, 04:38 PM.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This will sound completely like sour grapes, but in his two years, Quezada has never done a single thing on the football field to get me excited about him as a Cougar. That said, I wish him well and hope he has success wherever he goes.

I will never forget the time SU intentionally mocked him and his ethnicity. I won't repeat the term used, but it was pretty terrible.

Bring on Adam Hine.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

WTH!!

How long was this in the making?
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            WTH!!

How long was this in the making?
            Not sure, but he had an older brother pass away last year. Supposedly it hit Josh pretty hard, and he had considered transferring before.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

This surprises me but I guess it shouldn't. I have heard rumors that he took his brother's death pretty hard and felt alone in Provo. Rumors are rumors though.

Comment

This is too bad. We could have really used him. I wish him well.

Comment

I always hate to see a kid xfer, but I can't say with certainty that this is much of a loss.

Why do it now and not at the end of last year?
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

I don't know the details, but I am certain that when the truth finally comes out, it will show how Bronco messed up again.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Too bad. I was hoping he could bounce back from last year and show some of the promise we saw when he was a true frosh.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

That sucks. What weird timing.

Comment

Good luck, juice.

Comment

Yeah - I thought Juice was poised for a breakout year after combining finally being healthy with knowing the playbook. And while I was worried about all 3 of our RBs getting meaningful reps, I wouldn't exactly call what we have at that spot a logjam by any means.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Article on Juice's transfer: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsby...amily.html.csp

I read the whole thing and still have no idea why he's transferring. My initial assumption was that with the whole family stuff he wanted to be in CA, but from this article that doesn't seem like his intention at all.

Playing time? His odds were as good here as anywhere else, especially since the coaches seemed pretty positive about him after spring camp.

Did he just not get along with somebody? I'd say Bronco's out of consideration because he still speaks very highly of him.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X