Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Utefans.net gem made me chuckle.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Utefans.net gem made me chuckle.....

http://utefans.net/message.php?id=834225#message834225

Good to know that BYU's fanbase isn't the only where hate makes people stupid.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

It is frightening to consider how little uf.n and CB are different now.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

I haven't been over there in a while. I should drop in sometime and see if I can beat my previous negative 74 star rating.

The big difference in CB and Ute.fans as I saw it was no other board members had the nuts to call out their dumbass's. They all seem to bandwaggon onto a post and see who can make the stupider statement.

I haven't been there in over 6 months, so perhaps that observation is not accurate at present.

Comment

I will state the obvious, the hatred between uf.net/BYU and cb/Utah is funny because they are one in the same. So much self loathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          I will state the obvious, the hatred between uf.net/BYU and cb/Utah is funny because they are one in the same. So much self loathing.

And both of them are hated by the high priest group known as TBS.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            And both of them are hated by the high priest group known as TBS.
            But it costs more than your 10% to be on TBS
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Looks to me like a solid, calm and collected analysis.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I've always found it entertaining that as restrictive as CB is, UFN is ten times more repressive when it comes to opposing ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                  I've always found it entertaining that as restrictive as CB is, UFN is ten times more repressive when it comes to opposing ideas.
                  Agreed. There's nothing less tolerant of opposing ideas than active LDS Ute fans. We see that here. They're always the ones who go crazy. They're so full of self-contradiction and guilt complex it's sad. You can't love the LDS Church and hate BYU.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Since I can't see it, I'm going to chuckle once again that I can't access UFN from work because it's categorized as "adult lifestyles."

Comment

I've had tons of stuff deleted from CB for no apparent reason, not to mention the suspensions. I think it all depends on what side you're on.
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by byu71
                        Rethink that one Johnny. Please rethink that one. I know you are a lot smarter than you just presented yourself as being.
                        I can think of one instance where a poster claims to have been banned from CB for not following the groupthink.

I've read many, many claims where people get banned from UFN for merely rooting for BYU.

You tell me where I'm wrong.

Comment

Only hearing one side of the story, for starters.
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I can think of one instance where a poster claims to have been banned from CB for not following the groupthink.

I've read many, many claims where people get banned from UFN for merely rooting for BYU.

I deleted my post. I got mixed up when you put UFN, I thought you meant CUF.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                              Only hearing one side of the story, for starters.
                              Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X