Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gambling Thread

Woohoo... Time for some futures bets

1. Utah +3700 (yeah that's right 37-1) odds to win the PAC12 (they get USC at home and Oregon is breaking in a new qb.

2. related to #1. Utah +13 vs USC.

3. Michigan +210 to win the B1G

4. Related to #3 Ohio st can't win the B1G but they are going to be a massive money maker. Urban can't win the MNC so he will make sure everyone thinks they are best team ever.

5. Clemson +525 to win the ACC
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

This thread just got me excited for football.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

As an FYI, USC has played many games on the road before. Unless Utah gets SC's quarterback and WRs, not sure why the stadium venue matters much. Didn't Utah get Colorado at home last season?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        As an FYI, USC has played many games on the road before. Unless Utah gets SC's quarterback and WRs, not sure why the stadium venue matters much. Didn't Utah get Colorado at home last season?
        The value of Utah @ 37-1 is pretty good. They will need some good fortune but they do have some things in their favor.
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
          The value of Utah @ 37-1 is pretty good. They will need some good fortune but they do have some things in their favor.
          I was only kidding. I think Utah will have a better season this year assuming they figure out the QB thing.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Byu 75-1

Comment

Some over/unders I like
                Ohio St over 9 -120 (bet the farm on this one)
                Hawaii over 5.5 +140 (very good return)
                Duke over 3.5 -110
                Kansas over 3.5 -110
                Texas over 8.5 -110
                ASU under 5.5 -110
                Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 08-03-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

byu is 13.5 favorite against wash st. That is more than I expected.

Comment

byu is 13.5 favorite against wash st. That is more than I expected.

It's more than I am comfortable wagering on.

Comment

Colo St. +6.5
                      Mich +13.5
                      Oregon -38

Two Team Teaser of the week
                      Texas -25.5
                      Auburn +8.5

Three team teaser
                      Oregon -32, Under 77, USC over 57

Comment

btw I am pissed I forgot to go with Ohio st.

Comment

Colo St. +6.5
                          Mich +13.5
                          Oregon -38

Two Team Teaser of the week
                          Texas -25.5
                          Auburn +8.5

Three team teaser
                          Oregon -32, Under 77, USC over 57
                          Yikes Started out 1-4

First one this week is a two team teaser
                          Utah -1 & Cincinattie +2

Comment

I saw on twitter that there was a guy who bet $3k on the money line for Texas St and won $105k. Wow.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              I saw on twitter that there was a guy who bet $3k on the money line for Texas St and won $105k. Wow.
                              http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...on-texas-state

Comment

Working...
                              X