Be afraid Ute fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be afraid Ute fans

You guys are so dead this year in football. BYU is going to kill you.

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Why would BYU kill Ute fans?

Killing someone will get your ecclesiastical endorsement yanked almost as fast as heavy petting (so I hear).
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post

Killing someone will get your ecclesiastical endorsement yanked almost as fast as heavy petting (so I hear).
      It would be considered a mercy killing, so It's OK. Kind of like Pepsi's OK because the church owns so much of their stock.
      You're never too old for Space Camp, dude.

Comment

Hopefully that works out better than it did for our Bama friend:
        [YOUTUBE]vp6DAtg55Kc[/YOUTUBE]
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post

It would still be nothing in comparison to the awful behavior I've seen at RES. Mormon haters!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            It would still be nothing in comparison to the awful behavior I've seen at RES. Mormon haters!
            No doubt.

My confusion is why they're going to kill the fans. They should focus on killing the team (better chance of victory that way).
            "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
            -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

And to think, I only verbally harassed your grandmother. I didn't even spill beer on her or tip over her wheelchair.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                And to think, I only verbally harassed your grandmother. I didn't even spill beer on her or tip over her wheelchair.
                I refuse to ever go to a game at RES again. I actually felt that my safety was in jeopardy. There was an older couple sitting by us yelling "F You, BYU!"
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I refuse to ever go to a game at RES again. I actually felt that my safety was in jeopardy. There was an older couple sitting by us yelling "F You, BYU!"
                  The only time in my life where I've punched the dentures out of an old ladies mouth was at RES and she was totally asking for it.

Comment

The only time in my life where I've punched the dentures out of an old ladies mouth was at RES and she was totally asking for it.
                    I applaud those that don't let societies prejudices against the elderly (i.e. helpless and frail) get in the way of treating them just like the vibrantly young.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

We don't care about BYU. Nothing can scare us about BYU. The simple reason is we think Whit walks on water. You would feel the same way about your coach in our shoes. This has given us a very heady feeling.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Sticks and stones my friend
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

They are going to have a hard time fielding a FB team if all the players are in jail for murder.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            We don't care about BYU. Nothing can scare us about BYU. The simple reason is we think Whit walks on water. You would feel the same way about your coach in our shoes. This has given us a very heady feeling.
                            The only water Kyle Whittingham walks on is the trail of tears he leaves behind after another loss to BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              Hopefully that works out better than it did for our Bama friend:
                              [youtube]vp6DAtg55Kc[/youtube]

Wait, they didn't even want to be there. How did that guy ever expect to muster up the effort to kill someone?

Comment

Working...
                              X