Toloa'i Ho Ching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toloa'i Ho Ching

I had been hearing that if this kid was offered, he was an instant commit. Well they offered but I have not heard of the instant commit. Any news? Plus any more junior day commits?

His Uncle last night said that the kid and his family are enamored with the PAC-10...specifically USC and UCLA, so if he gets an offer from there he won't be going to BYU.

Now in my opinion as far as a USC offer goes? LOL...forget it, it's not happening.

He could get one from UCLA though. He's at their camp today.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      His Uncle last night said that the kid and his family are enamored with the PAC-10...specifically USC and UCLA, so if he gets an offer from there he won't be going to BYU.

Now in my opinion as far as a USC offer goes? LOL...forget it, it's not happening.

Maybe he'll be one of Stanford's 400+ offers.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Speaking of schools dishing out offers, has anyone noticed Wyoming has offered every prep player in Utah?

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Speaking of schools dishing out offers, has anyone noticed Wyoming has offered every prep player in Utah?
          Do you blame them? Hell if I was them I'd offer every kid in the country....

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post

I could see USC, but why the hell does he want to go to UCLA? Not much fun getting trampled by the Pac-10 and annual MWC opponent.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
            X