X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty's Prize

The College Football HOF.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...of-Fame-051412

He's the sixth BYU player, and fifth Cougars quarterback, to make the Hall of Fame.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Them were good times.

Congrats Ty!
    "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Ooooh! Ungowa!

Comment

Like the reference. I still have a copy of that SI. Sexier covershot than kate upton.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Great news!!!!

Comment

It's about time. :clap:
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I remember watching the 1990 Miami game. Fantastic game, with the late pass break-up to preserve the win.

On another note, I, for one, vastly prefer the new darker blue to the old blue.
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7929624&categoryid=2378529"]Ty Detmer Elected To College Football Hall Of Fame - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                  I remember watching the 1990 Miami game. Fantastic game, with the late pass break-up to preserve the win.

You're crazy, the old blue was so much cooler and more distinctive.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    You're crazy, the old blue was so much cooler and more distinctive.
                    ...and neon.
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

congrats!
                      He was a gritty one.
                      I intend to live forever.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                        I do too. It took a while to get used to but now I would never want to go back.
                        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

His easy going nature, his Southern twang; who could hate this cat?

http://1320kfan.com/index.php/audio/...ge_football_ha
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                          X