Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama makes progress on illegal immigration

Mexican Immigration to U.S. Slowed Significantly, Report Says

Mr. Passel said the data does not allow Pew demographers to say which factor was most important in reducing the population of illegal immigrants. The report cited a mix, including high unemployment in the United States, particularly in the construction industry; heightened border enforcement and increased deportations by the American authorities; and a long-term decline in birth rates in Mexico.
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

"Hey! Sure, the black plague has hit us pretty hard, but the grave digging profession has positively spiked!!"
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He is good at taking credit for events that happen that are out of his control. The increase in oil production is one he is especially good at taking credit for.

On the other hand, the bad stuff is still Bush's fault or the Republican Congress. He is a good politician.

Comment

He concedes that his policies have hindered the US economy to the point where illegal immigrants are incentivized to return home?

Comment

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
          He concedes that his policies have hindered the US economy to the point where illegal immigrants are incentivized to return home?
          Self deportation...
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Self deportation...
            Good point. I thikn at lunch today I will deport myself to the sandwich place down the street. Then deport my self back to the office and, later, if things go well, I will deport myself home a little early.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
            X