Buckeyes tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeyes tickets

Well.....we heard back today from SC. Got lucky with the ND and Kal lotteries. Unlucky with the Buckeye lottery. Prices for the SC/OSU game are through the roof. That is going to be a true roadie.....completely sold out and a stadium not known for people looking to dump tickets.

Sipi, did you hear back from the C&G lottery? Did you get any tickets for OSU?

Why couldn't Pelagius stay one more year? Also, we could work out together one afternoon while I was in town!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Well.....we heard back today from SC. Got lucky with the ND and Kal lotteries. Unlucky with the Buckeye lottery. Prices for the SC/OSU game are through the roof. That is going to be a true roadie.....completely sold out and a stadium not known for people looking to dump tickets.

Why couldn't Pelagius stay one more year? Also, we could work out together one afternoon while I was in town!
    Is this a USC board? Perhaps you should post this over there.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Is this a USC board? Perhaps you should post this over there.
      They don't know pelagius over there!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Some of my colleagues buy season tickets but rarely go ... I can see if I can get my hands on a couple of tickets if you want me to ... but even the Europeans may want to go to OSU/USC so its probably a low probability of success.
        Last edited by pelagius; 06-02-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
          Some of my colleagues buy season tickets but rarely go ... I can see if I can get my hands on a couple of tickets if you want me to ... but even the Europeans may want to go to OSU/USC so its probably a low probability of success.
          that would be awesome, thanks. no worries if it doesn't work out.

people are asking for crazy money right now for those tickets.

sigpic

Comment

Triple D: I'm going as a guest of a player; I'll see if the other pair is available.

Comment

Working...
            X