Bureaucrats behaving badly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bureaucrats behaving badly

Considering recent events involving the Secret Service and GSA I thought we should have a thread dedicated to the civil servant salaciousness. Though it's my belief that a significant majority of federal employees are people who take an honest approach to their job and responsibility, it's still kind of fun to get all gossipy.

First order is a rumor out of the state department of a sex vid showing a VIP diplomat getting a hummer on top of the Iraqi Embassy. There are some suggestive pics in this link, so proceed with caution.

I dunno. Here's a hummer on a building, I don't think it's all that hard to get it up there. I do object to public employees making so much money that they can afford to buy hummers, no matter where they park them.

Comment

So the Columbian hooker says she was stiffed. This is simply unacceptable, and we cannot have our representatives risking the good name of the United States by failing to perform as agreed. I mean, a verbal agreement is technically a contract, and it should have some teeth. She says the agreement was $800, and our esteemed T-Man was way short, and gave her only $40. She insisted on more and then the whole thing blew up in her face and he kicked her out, so she took what she could get and left. Personally, I think the Secret Service should make things right and pay her, even if it has to come out of her client's severance package.
      sigpic
      "Outlined against a blue, gray
      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        So the Columbian hooker says she was stiffed. This is simply unacceptable, and we cannot have our representatives risking the good name of the United States by failing to perform as agreed. I mean, a verbal agreement is technically a contract, and it should have some teeth. She says the agreement was $800, and our esteemed T-Man was way short, and gave her only $40. She insisted on more and then the whole thing blew up in her face and he kicked her out, so she took what she could get and left. Personally, I think the Secret Service should make things right and pay her, even if it has to come out of her client's severance package.
        And that's why BYU grads (and Mormons in general) are attractive candidates for the SeSer, FBI, etc.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
          And that's why BYU grads (and Mormons in general) are attractive candidates for the SeSer, FBI, etc.
          Cowboy's post was actually filthy. Laden with double entendre, etc. You may want to consider revising your response.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
            The secret service can't fire anyone right now. Uncle Ted has them working overtime...

"Our president, and attorney general, our vice president, Hillary Clinton, they're criminals, they're criminals. And if you take that adamant 'we the people' defiance, remember we're Americans because we defied the king. We didn't negotiate and compromise with the king, we defied the emperors. We are patriots, we are bravehearts. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

The Secret Service acknowledged on Tuesday that it is investigating what Nugent had to say about the president and Democrats in general:

"We are aware of the incident, and we are conducting appropriate follow-up," said Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Cowboy's post was actually filthy. Laden with double entendre, etc. You may want to consider revising your response.
              I stand by my post.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I enjoyed it, especially the homage to Lorena Bobbitt in the final sentence through the deft use of "package" and "severance."

Comment

"Our president, and attorney general, our vice president, Hillary Clinton, they're criminals, they're criminals. And if you take that adamant 'we the people' defiance, remember we're Americans because we defied the king. We didn't negotiate and compromise with the king, we defied the emperors. We are patriots, we are bravehearts. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

The Secret Service acknowledged on Tuesday that it is investigating what Nugent had to say about the president and Democrats in general:

"We are aware of the incident, and we are conducting appropriate follow-up," said Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary.

What a dumbass, hateful thing to say. Fuck cat scratch fever.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

You can eff Cat Scratch Fever, and maybe even Great White Buffalo, but leave Stranglehold alone!
                    "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                      You can eff Cat Scratch Fever, and maybe even Great White Buffalo, but leave Stranglehold alone!
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

One thing you may not know about Ted is that he talks that way even when buying socks.

SAGINAW, MI—According to JC Penney men's-department sources, rocker Ted Nugent talks that way even when buying socks. "What color socks do I want? I want every damn color, plus a whole bunch of colors that don't even exist," Nugent told sales associate Jonathan Alexander. "Life is too short, man. Whether it's socks or shoes or whatever, you gotta bite into life like it's a great big ol' hunk of bison. Otherwise, you wake up and suddenly—poof—you're fat and old, and you never had any friggin' fun. And if you're not having fun, you may as well move to Iraq or Cuba or some other hellhole where there ain't no good times to be had." Nugent added that that's the way he sees it, and that if you don't like it, you can kiss his lily-white ass.
                          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-19-2012, 12:23 PM.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I find it wonderful you combined that word with that song. Appropriate.
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Phew. The Secret Service seems to have determined that Ted Nugent isn't a threat to the president.

Comment

Working...
                              X