• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Cameron not making Child Celebrity friends

[YOUTUBE]jxCWUegUPMs[/YOUTUBE]

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

pretty funny. I think the humor in that is more resonant than the actual message, because I don't think most people care what Kirk Cameron thinks (everybody knows he's a super Born-again and so he just gets lumped in there) and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that Kirk Cameron does not give a rat's ass what Wesley from Mr. Belvedere thinks.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Maureen Flannigan totally has a license to do me.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

That was hilarious.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            Maureen Flannigan totally has a license to do me.
            I always wanted to stop time with her...

Comment

Those are not child celebrities. Macauly Caulkin and Soleil Moon Frye are child celebrities. Those are child G-list celebrities at best or maybe just children that were not even supporting actors/actresses in semi-popular sitcoms.

Nevertheless, it was okay funny.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I support CCOKC.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Those are not child celebrities. Macauly Caulkin and Soleil Moon Frye are child celebrities. Those are child G-list celebrities at best or maybe just children that were not even supporting actors/actresses in semi-popular sitcoms.

Nevertheless, it was okay funny.
                  Maureen Flannigan was the lead in a semi-popular sitcom, FTR. I am, however, disappointed that the bit couldn't land Vicki from Small Wonder. Perhaps she agrees with Kirk Cameron on the issue.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Maureen Flannigan was the lead in a semi-popular sitcom, FTR. I am, however, disappointed that the bit couldn't land Vicki from Small Wonder. Perhaps she agrees with Kirk Cameron on the issue.
                    Or Wendy from Wonder Years.. Huba huba...

Comment

Interesting how "open" people are to those who hold to traditional values.

Comment

the biggest takeaway is that Neil Patrick Harris is a donkey space in the ground.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          Or Wendy from Wonder Years.. Huba huba...
                          Wendy?

You mean Winnie:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0022362/

And I had pictures of Kirk all over my bedroom. *sigh*
                          Last edited by marsupial; 04-13-2012, 01:14 PM.
                          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                          -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            What the hell are the Smashing Pumpkins doing nowadays, anything? Doesn't Jamie have a few minutes to devote to this video?
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              What the hell are the Smashing Pumpkins doing nowadays, anything? Doesn't Jamie have a few minutes to devote to this video?
                              Isn't it ironic that Alanis Morrissette was left out? I loved her on You Can't Do That on Television.
                              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                              -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Working...
                              X