Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Models without make-up or Photoshop

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_557044.html

Elle Macpherson would look good anytime, anyplace and wearing anything she wanted.

Comment

I see they let them keep their push-up bras.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
        Elle Macpherson would look good anytime, anyplace and wearing anything she wanted.
        Yeah, I think Elle looks pretty good there. Cute...not glamorous, but cute.

Some of the others are plain ick.

A few are cute either way.

Cindy Crawford is also one that doesn't look too bad without makeup and lighting.

Comment

They look malnourished, strung out, and hung over... imagine that. Adriana Lima still has it going on though.

Comment

I think saying how unattractive they are completely misses the point. The point is that no woman looks like a glamour model without a lot of help. Not even the models themselves. It is a shallow and unattainable standard of beauty. But saying how ugly they look without make up is still applying a shallow standard. They all seem lovely to me.

Comment

I am sorry, but some of them still have on makeup, even in their "makeup-free" pictures.
              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
              -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

This is a really severe comparison. Instead let's look at "no makeup vs every day makeup" rather than intense, dark smoky eyes.

And yes, many are emaciated. They're runway.
                what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                  I think saying how unattractive they are completely misses the point. The point is that no woman looks like a glamour model without a lot of help. Not even the models themselves. It is a shallow and unattainable standard of beauty. But saying how ugly they look without make up is still applying a shallow standard. They all seem lovely to me.
                  We know what you said before!
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    We know what you said before!
                    People change.

Comment

Now this is why I've come to love CUF. I've been suspended on CB for discussing the subject of "attractiveness" and posting pictures no more risque than those in the opening post of this thread. Then been lectured like a little child by jefe when filing an appeal.

Comment

Am I the only one who is surprised by the ample cleavage in these models?? For the stick-like figures that models are supposed to be, I am surprised by this...

Goat: That was for you..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          Am I the only one who is surprised by the ample cleavage in these models?? For the stick-like figures that models are supposed to be, I am surprised by this...

I didn't notice that the first time but thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by BYUMizzou View Post
                            Now this is why I've come to love CUF. I've been suspended on CB for discussing the subject of "attractiveness" and posting pictures no more risque than those in the opening post of this thread. Then been lectured like a little child by jefe when filing an appeal.
                            Hope you learned your lesson, sicko.

http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread...ed+cougarboard
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

well...
                              what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

Working...
                              X