Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't like dogs around my kids, and I have a right not to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like dogs around my kids, and I have a right not to.

If I'm in a public place and your dog starts meddling with my kids, I'll shoot your dog. I don't believe dogs have souls, let alone rights under the law. In fact, I'll occasionally eat dog meat. I order it from www.puppybeef.com.

There's a growing trend in our society to give dogs the same rights as human beings. I'm against this. Dogs are no different from pigs. If I find a stray dog, I should have the right to throw it on the grill. It's an animal.
    Last edited by Brother of Jared; 03-04-2012, 04:13 PM. Reason: I misspelled "not" as "now".

Originally posted by Brother of Jared View Post
    If I'm in a public place and your dog starts meddling with my kids, I'll shoot your dog. I don't believe dogs have souls, let alone rights under the law. In fact, I'll occasionally eat dog meat. I order it from www.puppybeef.com.

There's a growing trend in our society to give dogs the same rights as human beings. I'm against this. Dogs are no different from pigs. If I find a stray dog, I should have the right to throw it on the grill. It's an animal.
    Why the hate? Where are you when dogs start meddling with your kids? In my experience it is my kids that are meddling with dogs. I am teaching them to ask the dog owner first before approaching the dog. They are learning.
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I don't like kids, and I don't believe in souls. Keep your kids away from my dog or I'm going to shoot them.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
        I don't like kids, and I don't believe in souls. Keep your kids away from my dog or I'm going to shoot them.
        lol!

Actually, kids are more often the aggressors with dogs, from my observation.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I recommend that you try cat: http://www.kittybeef.com/
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Moose, is that you?

Comment

Funny- I was about to respond that if your kid messes with my dog I'll shoot it, and that I occasionally like to throw a baby on the grill.

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                Why the hate? Where are you when dogs start meddling with your kids? In my experience it is my kids that are meddling with dogs. I am teaching them to ask the dog owner first before approaching the dog. They are learning.
                Yeah, I'm not seeing a whole lot of owners letting their dogs free to terrorize my kids. I do have to say that I take perverse pride in my dog (who is completely harmless and as friendly as I've ever seen) terrifying a few kids who come over. Most kids think he is awesome, but a couple of them are just scared of dogs period.
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I posted a long time ago about a dog that was not on a leash and ran up to my little girl. I kicked the dog really hard.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I feel the same way about Komodo Dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      Yeah, I'm not seeing a whole lot of owners letting their dogs free to terrorize my kids. I do have to say that I take perverse pride in my dog (who is completely harmless and as friendly as I've ever seen) terrifying a few kids who come over. Most kids think he is awesome, but a couple of them are just scared of dogs period.
                      True. My dog weighs six pounds. One of my twelve year old scouts is afraid of him.
                      "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        I posted a long time ago about a dog that was not on a leash and ran up to my little girl. I kicked the dog really hard.
                        I don't remember that post. Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                          True. My dog weighs six pounds. One of my twelve year old scouts is afraid of him.
                          Those are the dogs you need to fear, at least with little kids. Kids get all up in its face and the dog snaps and takes out a chunk of cheek.

Bigger dogs are usually less intimidated by little kids and their antics. Little dogs know that a 30-pound 3-year-old has the capacity to do some damage. My cousin's toddler plopped down onto my grandmother's dachshund and ended up killing that little weiner.
                          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                          -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Most dogs should be run over by me, in my car. Cats too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Most dogs should be run over by me, in my car. Cats too.
                              Cats have nine lives so be sure to backup and run over about 20 times to make sure you get all of them.

Just run over the little yappy dogs which rank below cats. Big dogs are people, however. Labs, for example, are wonderful playmates for kids.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X