Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am Mike from Lehi, Have 2 great kids and just happy to be here.

Go Cougs!!!

Hi.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Buckaroo View Post
      I am Mike from Lehi, Have 2 great kids and just happy to be here.

Go Cougs!!!
      Who is your favorite Cougar, Mike?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome, welcome. Do you ride horses or are you an urban cowboy?
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Please don't upset Pellegrino. Oh, and welcome. CUF is a nice place to be, even while at work.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
            Please don't upset Pellegrino. Oh, and welcome. CUF is a nice place to be, even while at work.
            Mr. Buckaroo, it isn't about upsetting me (I take no offense at the non compliant) it's about opening the door to to CUF. Time and time again, the pellegrino-approved template has proven to be the key. Honor our traditions and we will honor you (at least initially).
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
              What about it me? It isn't fair. I don't have enough spotlight, now I want my share.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                Mr. Buckaroo, it isn't about upsetting me (I take no offense at the non compliant) it's about opening the door to to CUF. Time and time again, the pellegrino-approved template has proven to be the key. Honor our traditions and we will honor you (at least initially).
                You mean the time-honored tradition of hazing and mocking new posters whose opinions differ from the unwashed CUF masses?

In that case, avoid the template like the plague, Buckaroo.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  You mean the time-honored tradition of hazing and mocking new posters whose opinions differ from the unwashed CUF masses?
                  Wait. We haze people who don't agree with the unwashed masses?

Who are these masses and why is their opinion so sacred?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Wait. We haze people who don't agree with the unwashed masses?

Who are these masses and why is their opinion so sacred?
                    As the chief latter-day dudist here, I figured you would know.

Comment

In that case, avoid the template like the plague, Buckaroo.
                      You cant mean me because I shower every day. Usually.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        You cant mean me because I shower every day. Usually.
                        You need to locate Finderson's "How often do you shower?" thread. It was disturbing.

Comment

As the chief latter-day dudist here, I figured you would know.
                          You lost me. I thought the new folks were the unwashed masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            You lost me. I thought the new folks were the unwashed masses.
                            Hooked on Phonics, my man. It's never too late.

1-800-ABC-DEFG

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                              X