Whatsamatta with recruits nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatsamatta with recruits nowadays?

Jordan Payton committed and decommitted to 4 different schools: USC, Cal, UW, and finally UCLA today. Today's front page of the Seattle Times held a picture of Oaks Christian prospect Jordan Payton, with the headline "UW Finishing With A Fury: Dawgs get late nod from top national prospect Jordan Payton."

If I were head of a conference, I'd get the schools in the conference to sign a non-compete once the kid declares. Don't recruit him once he announces. Don't offer trips or enticements like guaranteed PT. If he does change his mind, gray shirt him for the first year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-ucla-not-uw

Apologize for the bleacherreport link, I'm too lazy to find this in the legit media.

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    If I were head of a conference, I'd get the schools in the conference to sign a non-compete once the kid declares.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I read that Fanaika went through all of yesterday's shenanigans just to do the hat thing today? Whatsamatta indeed!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        I read that Fanaika went through all of yesterday's shenanigans just to do the hat thing today? Whatsamatta indeed!
        Who did he end up picking (sorry, don't follow recruiting).
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Stanford. I don't think he was considering anyone else -- just needed some additional hats to put out there.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Who did he end up picking (sorry, don't follow recruiting).
            He stayed wth his verbal to the trees. Although he didn't look all that thrilled about it.
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
            X