2012 Campaign Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Campaign Photo Thread

I thought we could have a place to put funny, insightful, meaningful, and ludicrous pictures of the 2012 campaign trail (similar to the BYU/Utah thread). I've seen many and will post some here.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            This is from 2008, not 2012.

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Someone said that Calista dies her hair to look older. It's working!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

The dye, the do and the clothes. There aren't very many 45 year old women trying their hardest to look like June Cleaver.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    The dye, the do and the clothes. There aren't very many 45 year old women trying their hardest to look like June Cleaver.
                    45? That's incredible. She looks 65.

Comment

I'm guessing this fact has not escaped Gingrich and he's working on her replacement. He's just waiting for her to be diagnosed with some form of life-threatening or debilitating disease first, I guess.
                      Last edited by Viking; 01-24-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

Comment

Usually 45 year old women try to look younger or at least their age -- but hot.

Like Tea Leoni (who is one month younger than Callista).

EDIT: the picture I posted was ridiculously huge. But every photo of Tea Leoni seems to be about 10 years old.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Compare to Arianna Huffington (61 years old per Wiki) at this chance Gingrich-Huffington encounter in Italy:

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Looks aside, that lady disgusts me.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                              X