The Next President: Jeb Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next President: Jeb Bush?

Jeb was supposedly going to give Romney an endorsement.

Romney can't close. Newt makes Tricky Dick look like Jesus Christ himself.

Is Bush going to get dragged into this? Or is it too soon after the disaster of his older, dumber brother?

I say the Bush name is still too toxic.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      I say the Bush name is still too toxic.
      Likely needs to wait for a full blown economic recovery...his best 2016 hope is an obama re-election.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
        Likely needs to wait for a full blown economic recovery...his best 2016 hope is an obama re-election.
        I think 2024 is probably more realistic.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I understand the sentiment, and since his kids are, fine with me. But, the media is not going to leave this one alone, I imagine. http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...on-voter-form/

Comment

I understand the sentiment, and since his kids are, fine with me. But, the media is not going to leave this one alone, I imagine. http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...on-voter-form/
            What did he have to gain by marking "Hispanic"?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

He's a white Hispanic.

I'm coming around on Jeb Bush, I think he'd be a good president. But that last name...

Don't they have a category on a lot of forms that have a white/Hispanic option? In fact, I recall seeing two options for white people, white/non-Hispanic and white/Hispanic.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                What did he have to gain by marking "Hispanic"?
                I think it's a bigger deal than privatizing your email server when you're a high level government official and then failing to lock down said server so every Eastern European hacker now has a collection of four years worth of classified state department emails.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

A Bush vs. Elizabeth Warren race would be great, featuring a battle between Hispanics and the Cherokee Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    A Bush vs. Elizabeth Warren race would be great, featuring a battle between Hispanics and the Cherokee Nation.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      He's a white Hispanic.

I'm coming around on Jeb Bush, I think he'd be a good president. But that last name...

Don't they have a category on a lot of forms that have a white/Hispanic option? In fact, I recall seeing two options for white people, white/non-Hispanic and white/Hispanic.
                      Shit, I can't decide if your endorsement means he'll be a bad president or if he won't get elected.

Comment

Shit, I can't decide if your endorsement means he'll be a bad president or if he won't get elected.
                        Maybe CMBF is moderating as he ages.

Comment

Working...
                        X