Clear All

• hey whats up! cougnine here

I am new just checking out this forum

#BeattheGiants

Do I know you from somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by cougnine View Post

Same here. Long time lurker and many of you know me from CB, which just ain't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by chago04 View Post
        Same here. Long time lurker and many of you know me from CB, which just ain't what it used to be.
        Was it really ever?
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I notice you like our sunglasses smiley. Please feel free to use others in future posting!

Comment

Hahaha Ya getting kicked off cougarboard for a month makes ya look for other options

I will be back in full force though Feb. 24th
            #BeattheGiants

Comment

Hahaha Ya getting kicked off cougarboard for a month makes ya look for other options

FYI, you might have noticed, the board culture here is not like CB, and some people don't react well to CBeatrics.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by chago04 View Post
                Actuarially speaking, that is.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have both of you here.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    FYI, you might have noticed, the board culture here is not like CB, and some people don't react well to CBeatrics.
                    why do you think I left?
                    #BeattheGiants

Comment

why do you think I left?
                      I'm guessing you got banned and came over here.

Comment

Since you have already announced your pending departure, I am leaning towards not extending a welcome to you.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Since you have already announced your pending departure, I am leaning towards not extending a welcome to you.

In fairness, CUF stalwart oxcoug is usually on CB in full force, but manages to keep a foot in here, too.

I really don't know what would instill a desire to associate w the CB crowd on purpose, though
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I really don't know what would instill a desire to associate w the CB crowd on purpose, though
                            Agreed, why would someone want to spend time on a site with people who like BYU sports?! ... er, wait a second, uh.
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              A pathetic, shameless craving for acceptance?
                              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X