Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petersen's new contract

http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-bo...at-boise-state

Looks like he will be in Boise for awhile.

I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      http://www.examiner.com/sports-in-bo...at-boise-state

Looks like he will be in Boise for awhile.
      2 million a year is a bargain for Petersen.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

As much as I dislike the Broncos from Boise, I think the Broncos from Denver would be wise to draft K. Moore. They could probably draft him late in the first round or early in the second and I think he would be a very nice security blanket for when they finally decide that Tebow isn't an NFL QB. And he's a lefty like Tebow, to boot.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          As much as I dislike the Broncos from Boise, I think the Broncos from Denver would be wise to draft K. Moore. They could probably draft him late in the first round or early in the second and I think he would be a very nice security blanket for when they finally decide that Tebow isn't an NFL QB. And he's a lefty like Tebow, to boot.
          They could get him in the 4th-5th round according to a lot of draft sites.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
            They could get him in the 4th-5th round according to a lot of draft sites.
            I predict he's a 2nd round pick by the time the draft rolls around. If they can get him in the 4th, all the better.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The prediction of the death of BSU football is likely very premature.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                The prediction of the death of BSU football is likely very premature.
                I'm just glad our annual marquee October game will keep its luster.

Comment

Maybe things like this are why BSU has come along and overtaken BYU as a football program. I will bet they take care of their assistants too and when he wants to hire an assistant it won't take weeks while the venting process goes on.

Imagine having to bear your testimony and having it judged to be worthy enough to get a job on the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    Maybe things like this are why BSU has come along and overtaken BYU as a football program. I will bet they take care of their assistants too and when he wants to hire an assistant it won't take weeks while the venting process goes on.

Imagine having to bear your testimony and having it judged to be worthy enough to get a job on the staff.
                    State of Idaho is rich!

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post

Venting? Or vetting? I don't want to know what they would vent when it comes to an assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                        Venting? Or vetting? I don't want to know what they would vent when it comes to an assistant coach.
                        my bad. vetting

Comment

Working...
                        X