No announcement yet.

Does Rick Santorum have a sex dungeon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Rick Santorum have a sex dungeon?

Andy Borowitz makes a fair point and Americans kinda deserve to know.

BorowitzReport Andy Borowitz
    To be fair, right now the burden is on Santorum to prove he DOESN'T have a sex dungeon. #sexdungeon #IowaCaucuses
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Here we go: Santorum's Leviathan

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...michael-tanner
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

Comment

holy smoke what a loon.
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

I now understand why SU is so afraid of these religious fundamentalists. The fact that Santorum seems to want to legislate personal morality is pretty scary.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

That speech last night was a snoozer. He didn't have to go all Howard Dean, but that was the worst Rah! Rah! Go Team! speech I've ever heard.

I have a hard time seeing him invigorating the electorate.

Comment

A few choice facts abt Santorum from that article:

* He opposes NAFTA and generally doesn't dig free trade. [Rad. Totally Reagan.]
            * He wants to get government more involved in our personal lives. [Cool. Super cool.]
            * He worked w/ the wonderful Tom DeLay to set up the K street lobbyist access to Republican legislators. [Sounds like exactly what Republicans need right now].
            * He's not down w/ birth control [should play great in the general]. Or as amaeryllis put it on Twitter: "I'm sorry, I just can't support a candidate who doesn't respect my right to be a little slutty after a few cocktails."
            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

Comment

Working...
            X